The explicative documents listed below are the result of a comprehensive data-collection work carried out by all LEMA’s partners with a view to deliver scientific publications for the public. They have been used as official communication supports during various promotional events since the beginning of the project in 2016.
If you want to gain insight on the project’s purposes and implications, click on the links listed below.
General material :
Informative publications :
Scientific articles :
- Protocolo para la recogida y estudio de los (macro y meso – basura) flotantes en el marco del proyecto LIFE LEMA
- DA1.1 List of critical factors, authorities to be consulted and step to follow to get the authorisation
- DA1.2 Qualitative risk assessment
- DA2.1 Confirmed participation list of stakeholders in the advisory group
- DB1.1 Selection of technology and target fleet (including the socio-economic analysis of the fleet)
- DB2.1 Reporting of FML onshore and offshore detection system
- DB6.1 Minutes on training fishing marine litter to fishermen of Miren Argia and Itsas Belarra
- DD1.2 Guidelines on website specifications
- DD1.3 Layman’s report
- DD2.3 Network operating procedure and roadmap. Description and definition